Terms and Conditions
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they order the correct type of vehicle in order to carry the numbers of passengers and luggage.
- Prices quoted and paid are for passengers being ready to travel at the booked time.
- All phone bookings are taken with great care and detailed attention to ensure accuracy is maintained. Some of the bookings may be recorded for training and verification purposes.
- We will not be held liable for any incorrect information provided by third party.
- We will send e-mail confirmations to all of our passengers, provided .
- They have included a valid e-mail id with their booking. This will include phone bookings as well as web bookings.
- Payment can be made by following methods:
To the driver Cash/Credit/Debit card (Master/Visa). Payment to driver by card will be 5% additional surcharge. (There is no surcharge paying by cash to driver).
- Prepay in advance by Credit/Debit Card online or calling our office. There is no surcharge paying in advance by Credit/Debit Card.
- PayPal using online web or by link. (The surcharge will be applied).
- We accept Amercian Express Card only via PayPal.
- To protect our drivers and passengers safety we have implemented a random installation of security cameras in our cars.
- Any online credit/debit card bookings will be subject to verification and passengers may be asked to provide ID with the credit/debit card.
- Waiting Time Charges .
- All pickups from the airports and cruise ports are allowed 1 hour free from the landing time/docking time. Any further waiting time will be charged at 25p per minute (minimum £2.50).
- Flight delays are exempt from this charges.
- Pickups from home, hotel, offices and other venues are allowed 5 minutes from the actual booked time, thereafter 25p per minute (minimum £2.50) will be added to the fare quoted.
Additional Passengers and Luggage
- Additional passengers and luggages may be added with the permission of Great Britain Cars control to the car ordered but not exceeding the numbers per vehicle type ordered.
- Additional Drop offs and Pick ups Additional drop offs and pickups will be charged per mile with a minimum fee of £5.00 per diversation.
- A booking can be cancelled in advance by giving 12 hours notice.
- A fee of £6.00 will be deducted for any pre paid transfers which are cancelled.
- For cash bookings there will be no charges applicable for cancellations notified prior to 12 hours of the pick up time.
- Any booking made on the basis of paying cash to the driver secured with a credit card or debit card will be charged the full fare in the event of cancellations notified under 12 hours.
- All pre paid booking cancellation notified under 12 hours will not be refunded.
- If the passenger missed a flight this information must be informed to us immediately so that we will notify the driver not to enter the airport for that pick up.
- If the journey was pre paid it will be refunded after deducting £6.00 for bank charges. However if the passenger wishes to take a later flight we will provide the service at no extra cost.
- No show is defined as follows: If passenger books a private hire car with us and failed to meet the driver on pick up time, this will include home, hotel and other private address.
- This will include wrong date wrong time bookings.
- If a passenger books a pick up from an airport and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall.This means that the driver will wait in the arrival hall up to 1 hour 30 mins from flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the airport will be considered as a no show.
- All bookings prepaid by a credit or debit card will not be refunded in the event of a no show.
- Refunds will be issued on the Following Grounds:
- Booking prepaid with a credit card or debit card and cancellation notified 12 hours prior to the actual pick up time.
- If the passenger missed the flight and informs us in advance either by email, text or via phone and obtains a cancellation number.
- All cancellations are subject to minimum fee of £6.00 .
- No refunds will be issued for the following:
- Cancellations notified under 12 hours If the passenger books the PHV for a wrong date, wrong filght number and other misleading information.
- If the passenger leaves the pick up point with out informing us for any reason whatsoever.
- Once passanger used the Service no refund will be consider in any case.
- The driver will take the route to a destination by considering the following.
- facts: the traffic, time, road closures, diversions.
- The company accept no liability for the following: Severe traffic delays, road closures, extreme and poor weather conditions.
- Our Prices will be 50% higher on the following dates; 25th, 26th, 31st December and 1st January. This is due to limited drivers available for work during seasonal periods.
- Please note that we provide child seats as a courtesy service. Whilst we make every effort to ensure child seats are available, we cannot gurantee, suitability for your child, or availability for your journey.
- Usage of child seats is entirely at the passenger’s discretion, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.